Monday, October 8, 2018

Muted Reflections

I've gone through two job changes since my last update, no joke. That's how long it's been.

Birthdays are always a good time for me to reflect on the past year. It's like a checkpoint for me to look back and make changes where necessary and I must say, there is quite a bit that needs to be done. Always a work in progress.

I feel that I've been quite caught up in the race since the end of last year, what with a new job (which is now a previous job lol) and all the shebang of moving to the big city. Things have changed since and the dust is settling quite a bit, if not completely settled. The pace has become much more stable and steady now that I'm back home; and I think I'm starting to get a hang of things in the "new" environment.

This October somewhat marks a new beginning, as it always does for me. Sorry for this vague post out of no where. Not sure if anyone's even listening still, but I just felt the need to have this conversation with no one.


Untitled

No comments: