Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Ici à Paris

Untitled
I've been in sort of a funk lately.

Could be the drab weather we've been having. Maybe it's the inconsistent work/off days that had me on a stop-go-stop-go mode.

Either way, nothing has made me miss Paris more than now (so far). The thought of being away, in a place which I am not familiar with and where I know no one, and no one knows me: it's safe to say that being there for a week by myself was one of the best moments of my life.

Back story: I was actually there on work assignment to cover the Paris Air Show and Skytrax Award (the Oscars of the aviation industry) and which right-minded person would not extend the trip? Naturally, lots of pictures were taken on that trip, which I will not cram them all in this post.


Untitled

Untitled

















Untitled

Untitled

I'm not gonna be all poser and stuff and say that I wasn't impressed or blown away by this place. Man, every corner I turned was a feast for the eyes. Funny how it never crossed my mind to visit Paris or France yet there I was. The universe works in weird and wondrous ways. Having lunch on the Eiffel, sitting in parks, strolling aimlessly.. looking at these shots makes my heart feel full and immediately transports me back. One day, I shall again.

No comments: