Saturday, January 10, 2015

I've Already Said Too Much

Untitled


Once in a while I find myself reflecting upon the things I did, I said, I am doing. And of late, a change is needed on the way I think and feel.
The more I think about it, the more I feel that I have somewhat veered off track from my personal mantra: reflect and stay humble. More of daydreaming and lesser on malicious and snarkiness from here on out.
Also, note to self: feel, but do not be. I tend to over-think and over-feel things so I need to organise my thoughts and feelings so that both don't mix. I should constantly remind myself that feelings will always be there but it doesn't necessarily mean that I am what I feel and that feeling should not determine the way I act.

It's time to get back on track. Back to basics.

#reflectandstayhumble

No comments: